participants-research - Re: IdP discovery - list 'em all?

Subject: InC Research Participants

Re: IdP discovery - list 'em all?

  • From: Nicholas Roy <>
  • To: "Cantor, Scott" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: IdP discovery - list 'em all?
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 11:17:31 -0600
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:pHAimxIMe+BGMYasdNmcpTZWNBhigK39O0sv0rFitYgUIv/xwZ3uMQTl6Ol3ixeRBMOAtKIC1rGd6v2ocFdDyKjCmUhKSIZLWR4BhJdetC0bK+nBN3fGKuX3ZTcxBsVIWQwt1Xi6NU9IBJS2PAWK8TWapAQfERTnNAdzOv+9WsuL15z2hNac9JHrRCAAxGfkIOA6EBLj5y7YsNURm88qEa021geD6i9DcuJKwnkuf3qUhAu668utqtoruTxZoe4g/M9YWKPmZOEiQKdVBS4tM0g04sbssBzES02I/HRWGjEOmwBUAgPE9Bj8Qoy0qCbhu+Nn0ymyPMv9SrUxXjLk6L1kHkzGkiACYhg4+2HQjsVrxJhcsVr1oQZ40qbVZp2YLvxzYvmbcN8HEzkSFv1NXjBMV9vvJ7AECPAMaKME/oQ=