participants-research - RE: IdP discovery - list 'em all?

Subject: InC Research Participants

RE: IdP discovery - list 'em all?

  • From: Paul Caskey <>
  • To: Scott Koranda <>, Tom Barton <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: IdP discovery - list 'em all?
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 20:14:03 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:up9Iuh/V7W9ddP9uRHKM819IXTAuvvDOBiVQ1KB90OkcTK2v8tzYMVDF4r011RmSAtWdtqkP0reempujcFJDyK7JiGoFfp1IWk1NouQttCtkPvS4D1bmJuXhdS0wEZcKflZk+3amLRodQ56mNBX660e/5j8KGxj5KRE9ZqGsQtaT3IyL0LWJ8JrPf01rgyC0Z797ZEGtrgLLv88aiKNtL68wzl3CpX4eP6xqwmYgD1uJgxH6rpOs9pd57yNWk+8q989LWKr9Oak0UOoLIi4hNjUN7dDv/TLKVgiC9zNISm4fiRlFEiDE6g33RJH8rnG8u+ZgjnrJdfbqRKw5DGzxp5xgTwXl3WJeb2Y0

The new/emerging baselines practices, in its current draft, will require
metadata accuracy, including contact addresses.

Now let the dialogue resume on what to do in cases on continued
non-compliance... :)

Sorry if this has already been discussed, just joined this list a few minutes
ago (didn't know it existed)...