participants-research - Re: IdP discovery - list 'em all?

Subject: InC Research Participants

Re: IdP discovery - list 'em all?

  • From: Tom Barton <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: IdP discovery - list 'em all?
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 14:48:40 -0500
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:AM4zQBW4Wv/Ne/SmhGATTBWhxU/V8LGtZVwlr6E/grcLSJyIuqrYZR2Bt8tkgFKBZ4jH8fUM07OQ6P+wHzFbqs/c+Fk5M7VyFDY9wf0MmAIhBMPXQWbaF9XNKxIAIcJZSVV+9Gu6O0UGUOz3ZlnVv2HgpWVKQka3GBR4PNv1G5LfyoGen6D3osWLIlYAuD3oebpoMBS9rB3YsNUNxJFvMas40BDJinpOcONTwGRuY1WJkEXS/MC1qaJk9mx6sug98MgIBbnwdr4kSrpwET8mMms868qtuBXeG1jcrkAAW3kbx0IbSzPO6wv3C9Ko6nP3

I'm interested to understand, if possible, what impedes resolution when the user is given a reasonable error message and an email address to communicate with about it (Jim, you said this has *never* yet been successful, I think - yikes).

Which address(es) is the user provided for contacting their IdP operator? And what message text are they given in hopes that the two will lead to resolution? Are those presented as "press here to send this message to these addresses" or as instruction to send a message to those addresses including the suggested text, or something else?