workday - Re: [InC-Workday] workday panel at techex 2016; session proposal?

Subject: Discussion of use cases and implementation experience integrating with Workday

Re: [InC-Workday] workday panel at techex 2016; session proposal?

  • From: Michael R Gettes <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [InC-Workday] workday panel at techex 2016; session proposal?
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 10:27:59 -0500

Exactly! Well said Scott. These are not just technical issues to be
resolved with each technical item in a vacuum. In total, this amounts to
business relationships for each institution and a larger relationship for
Higher Education with its key vendor partners. We have to collectively
manage these interactions much smarter and recognize each interaction with
these vendors is a building block to a larger goal and each interaction has
to be properly considered and managed.

/mrg