workday - Re: [InC-Workday] workday panel at techex 2016; session proposal?

Subject: Discussion of use cases and implementation experience integrating with Workday

Re: [InC-Workday] workday panel at techex 2016; session proposal?

  • From: Michael R Gettes <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [InC-Workday] workday panel at techex 2016; session proposal?
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 10:21:00 -0500

Well, to put a fine point on it, I think given where things land right now,
our ability to change things is approaching zero. Had recent events not
happened, we could have convinced Workday of the “InCommon way” which would
also have been a positive impact on other Workday related efforts. I
disagree with the “low value” assessment in that it was never just about the
metadata.

/mrg