per-entity - Re: [Per-Entity] remaining BIG questions

Subject: Per-Entity Metadata Working Group

Re: [Per-Entity] remaining BIG questions

  • From: Nick Roy <>
  • To: "Cantor, Scott" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [Per-Entity] remaining BIG questions
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 14:35:06 -0600
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:jEyesR0xLsQ5svCysmDT+DRfVm0co7zxezQtwd8ZsegSL/ad9pjvdHbS+e9qxAeQG96Eu7QZ0KGP7ujJYi8p39WoiDg6aptCVhsI2409vjcLJ4q7M3D9N+PgdCcgHc5PBxdP9nC/NlVJSo6lPwWB6lX71zMZGw3+OAxpPay1X9eK14Xkn9y1rtf4agNUgyD5KYh5Kwmq502FvcAQnYx4bPwZzQDU5HZEZrISjSlwKEjWkhDg59uh1J9l+CNVvvUnsclaXu+yK7w1V/lVCignL3Ed5cvgshzGSg3J4WETBDY4iB1NVi7E5xKyZJDg+n/8rO1s8CicIcDsS70oA3Kv47o9G0ygszsOKzNsqDKfscd3lq8O5Uv5/xE=