per-entity - Re: [Per-Entity] remaining BIG questions

Subject: Per-Entity Metadata Working Group

Re: [Per-Entity] remaining BIG questions

  • From: Nick Roy <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Re: [Per-Entity] remaining BIG questions
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 13:17:53 -0600
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:8ee2MB1no8y4K5jLsmDT+DRfVm0co7zxezQtwd8ZsesRL/ad9pjvdHbS+e9qxAeQG96Eu7QZ0KGP7ujJYi8p39WoiDg6aptCVhsI2409vjcLJ4q7M3D9N+PgdCcgHc5PBxdP9nC/NlVJSo6lPwWB6kubtmFJX02jfUoofqWmUrLV2pCv2vr39pvPYhlZrDu7arR3KRKw6wLLuZ9Fr5FlL/MXyxDK6kFPaqwCw3lvNHqSmQrx/MG94MQl/ihN7aFyv/VcWLn3KvxrBYdTCy4rZj1t6Q==