interfed - Re: [inc-interfed] Kicking off Phase 2 of Interfed

Subject: Interfederation

Re: [inc-interfed] Kicking off Phase 2 of Interfed

  • From: Tom Scavo <>
  • To: Interfederation TAC Subgroup <>
  • Subject: Re: [inc-interfed] Kicking off Phase 2 of Interfed
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 12:35:16 -0400

On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 11:41 AM, Steven Carmody

> The first step is to ensure that we're comfortable with the DRAFT Charter,
> available here:
>
> https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/inctac/Interfed+Subcommittee
>
> Please use email to suggest changes (additions and deletions) tot he DRAFT.

The comments made on July 31 still stand:

https://lists.incommon.org/sympa/arc/tac/2013-07/msg00068.html

There are ten (10) work weeks remaining before the end of this
calendar year. The four deliverables listed in the above message may
be doable by then.

Actually, there are only three (3) deliverables since there has been a
REFEDs development since then that needs to be taken into
consideration:

https://refeds.terena.org/index.php/Entity_Category_CoC

The deadline for comments on this proposed entity category is Oct 2
(just like the REFEDs R&S Category).