interfed - Re: [inc-interfed] Kicking off Phase 2 of Interfed

Subject: Interfederation

Re: [inc-interfed] Kicking off Phase 2 of Interfed

  • From: Mark Scheible <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [inc-interfed] Kicking off Phase 2 of Interfed
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 13:35:44 -0400

Another point on the Charter for Phase 2 - The Expected End Date should be pushed out.  Jim signed on for six months during which Phase 1 was completed.  I believe the intention was for the next phase to also be six months (beginning in July) - hence the December 31, 2013 end date.  Since we've lost 3 months, I suggest we push the end date out to March 31, 2014.  Especially with the holidays coming up, I doubt too much could be accomplished by the end of the calendar year.

Mark

Mark A. Scheible
Sr. Lead IAM Solutions Architect
MCNC, Research Triangle Park, NC