interfed - Re: [inc-interfed] Kicking off Phase 2 of Interfed

Subject: Interfederation

Re: [inc-interfed] Kicking off Phase 2 of Interfed

  • From: Mark Scheible <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [inc-interfed] Kicking off Phase 2 of Interfed
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 10:37:59 -0400

+1

Mark

Mark A. Scheible
Sr. Lead IAM Solutions Architect
MCNC, Research Triangle Park, NC
Office: (919) 248-1997
Cell: (919) 609-8595
Fax: (919) 248-8419

On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 10:26 AM, Ann West <> wrote:
At one point, we had a reference to the Regionals providing one or more
use cases for interfed. It seems that this has dropped out with the text
now written to favor international use cases.

I would advocate that we do include domestic examples, if only to ensure
what we're doing with our international colleagues still maps well
nationally.