interfed - Re: [inc-interfed] status update, creating combined metadata file

Subject: Interfederation

Re: [inc-interfed] status update, creating combined metadata file

  • From: Steven Carmody <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [inc-interfed] status update, creating combined metadata file
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 10:35:00 -0500

On 2/22/13 7:23 AM, Ian Young wrote:

Is the next step for me to configure my SP to ingest this feed?

Perhaps. One word of warning would be that Steven's current setup
runs my UK federation checks on the InCommon feed, with the result
that some entities are being excluded. In most cases that's for
things like non-https endpoints (and you probably don't want those
anyway) but I seem to recall a couple where the infraction is
something you probably don't care about, like a space character in
and endpoint location or in the discovery name.

I'll provide a full list of the checks before next week's call; we can then decide which ones we want to keep, if any.