technical-discuss - Re: [InC-Technical] Split InCommon into R&S and non-R&S federations?

Subject: InCommon Technical Discussions

Re: [InC-Technical] Split InCommon into R&S and non-R&S federations?

  • From: Mark Scheible <>
  • To: Nick Roy <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [InC-Technical] Split InCommon into R&S and non-R&S federations?
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 14:35:41 -0400
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

But "Splitting InCommon" made for a great Subject, didn't it?!!!

I think the comments made in this thread have a lot of merit.  I also like Albert's suggestion we carry on the discussion at a "BoF" at Global Summit (possibly an impromptu BoF or Social Gathering).  We're also missing REFEDS input. Should we consider soliciting REFEDS members to join the technical-discuss list?

Certain suggestions in this thread could be part of the "Attribute Release 2.0" Working Group Charter.

Just some thoughts...

Mark

Mark A. Scheible
Sr. Lead IAM Solutions Architect