assurance - Re: [Assurance] Remote proofing?

Subject: Assurance

Re: [Assurance] Remote proofing?

  • From: "Michael R. Gettes" <>
  • To: "<>" <>
  • Subject: Re: [Assurance] Remote proofing?
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 19:39:41 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

If you can appropriately remote proof someone while they are interacting with
a web app - a process similar to what I sent earlier, but not the same
process obviously since what i sent assumes you already have an issued
userid/password - you proof the person online and they gain access so they
could even set their password (or even select a userid if you want to get
really fancy).

I could easily adjust the process i sent to obtain the email address from the
actor and then email them a generated URL to give them access by having them
first prove they got the right URL and then they could set their password.
Overall, the process allows for lots of possibilities to solve tailored
problems.

/mrg