assurance - [Assurance] RE: Remote proofing?

Subject: Assurance

[Assurance] RE: Remote proofing?

  • From: "Jones, Mark B" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [Assurance] RE: Remote proofing?
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 14:30:21 -0500
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

Here is a link to our existing remote verification policy/procedure.  I believe the real question is how the actual password is delivered.  I think we mail it to the street address supplied on the form.  I think it might also be acceptable to have the user set the password via the suggested “short-lived registration bearer token”.  Just don’t do something silly like send the password via unencrypted email.

http://www.uth.tmc.edu/netcenter/security/notary-process.htm