assurance - RE: [Assurance] Remote proofing?

Subject: Assurance

RE: [Assurance] Remote proofing?

  • From: "Roy, Nicholas S" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [Assurance] Remote proofing?
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 19:18:16 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Right, but we need to get the credential issuance confirmed via an address of
record. If there is language on the form that we get vetted by legal counsel
that says something like: "I hereby declare that the e-mail address supplied
on this form by me is a valid email address that is acceptable for use in
official communications with me. I am the only person who has access to this
email address." and then have them sign the statement in the presence of a
notary, do you think that would work?

Nick