assurance - Re: [Assurance] Remote proofing?

Subject: Assurance

Re: [Assurance] Remote proofing?

  • From: "Bradner, Scott" <>
  • To: "<>" <>
  • Subject: Re: [Assurance] Remote proofing?
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 19:15:43 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

I Think it should be even easier - treat a notary as an agent of the
university - get the person to
fill out a form with their name, dob, address & type of ID and get it
notarized and send it in - that is just as much
assurance as we can ever get on-site

Scott

Scott Bradner

Harvard University Information Technology
Innovation & Architecture
+1 617 495 3864
29 Oxford St., Room 407
Cambridge, MA 02138