assurance - RE: [Assurance] Remote proofing?

Subject: Assurance

RE: [Assurance] Remote proofing?

  • From: "Roy, Nicholas S" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [Assurance] Remote proofing?
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 17:38:18 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

One other thing occurred to me last night as I was thinking about Michael
Gettes' extremely elegant solution to this problem -

The types of countries where you might not be able to expect someone to be
able to travel to a US consular office to use their notary services are also
probably the same countries where you'd have to worry about lack of bandwidth
or lack of access to it in order to enable a video conference. I have family
that frequently works in west Africa and know this to be a problem in that
part of the world.

Nick