assurance - Re: [Assurance] RE: [confluence] InC-Assurance > Remote-Proofing Approaches

Subject: Assurance

Re: [Assurance] RE: [confluence] InC-Assurance > Remote-Proofing Approaches

  • From: Ian Young <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Assurance] RE: [confluence] InC-Assurance > Remote-Proofing Approaches
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 18:24:18 +0100

On 10 Aug 2012, at 15:50, "Cantor, Scott"

> Not that you'd care, but my point is that if an SP isn't accepting your
> assertions, that's the SP's decision.

I think it's worth extending that by pointing out that if an SP isn't
accepting your assertions today, it's probably not because you're not
certified at LOAn. It's not as if being so certified is ever going to be an
"open sesame" that gives you access to everything: you can be a LOA4
certified inmate of San Quentin and I'm still not going to give you access to
anything.

-- Ian