assurance - Re: [Assurance] RE: [confluence] InC-Assurance > Remote-Proofing Approaches

Subject: Assurance

Re: [Assurance] RE: [confluence] InC-Assurance > Remote-Proofing Approaches

  • From: "William G. Thompson, Jr." <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Assurance] RE: [confluence] InC-Assurance > Remote-Proofing Approaches
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 10:10:20 -0400

This is somewhat of a (related?) problem for Unicon as well.  Unicon is both an InC Affiliate and Participant.  Unicon's IdP is sufficient to login to Internet2 wiki via InC metadata, but not much else.   Given we most often work with HE, we are constantly exercising various systems/forms/procedures for guest access.  If only there was some federated authentication technology we could use... :)

Perhaps having commercial partners in the IAP doesn't make sense, but Unicon would surely participate if it did.

Best,
Bill