us-federations - RE: [USFeds] suggestion on inter-federational SSO?

Subject: US Federations Discussion

RE: [USFeds] suggestion on inter-federational SSO?

  • From: "Ma, Ying" <>
  • To: Tom Scavo <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [USFeds] suggestion on inter-federational SSO?
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 18:26:53 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hi Tom,

Thank you for your reply. It's good to know where we are. I'm aware that
InCommon is one of the participants in REFEDS, which focuses on topics
involved in international collaboration in research and education.
Interfederation seems to be one of the topics. We are interested to know if
InCommon is actively involved in REFEDS effort, and whether there is a
workgroup focused in this area. Any information helps.

Thanks,
Ying