per-entity - Re: [Per-Entity] draft slides on WG for TAC webinar

Subject: Per-Entity Metadata Working Group

Re: [Per-Entity] draft slides on WG for TAC webinar

  • From: Tom Scavo <>
  • To: Steven Carmody <>
  • Cc: Per-Entity Metadata Working Group <>
  • Subject: Re: [Per-Entity] draft slides on WG for TAC webinar
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2016 15:29:23 -0400
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:clXHRhbtG0gIMHrqSHLMsQT/LSx+4OfEezUN459isYplN5qZpc64bnLW6fgltlLVR4KTs6sC0LWG9f27EjVdqb+681k8M7V0HycfjssXmwFySOWkMmbcaMDQUiohAc5ZX0Vk9XzoeWJcGcL5ekGA6ibqtW1aMlzFOAF0PuX4HJLJx4Tyjrjqus7lWBhTnDe2fZ91KRy3q02R6phX0sNeLfMK1hbXr30AUO1MwGRkNBrHhArx+Mq2y5Vq6SFXt+MJ/dRHTqO8cqglG+92FjMjZlwy4YXQvhDdSkPb+mEHWWwIlTJJBRTI9hf3Qs23vyfn4LkukBKGNNH7GOhnEQ+p6L1mHVq10So=

On Wed, Aug 17, 2016 at 2:45 PM, Steven Carmody

> how will this group's work (eventually) impact campus sites ?

Well, all sites are affected, not just campuses.

> Will they have to do something ?

Almost certainly but it's too early to say.

> And in the meantime how would they
> know if they're already having problems ?

If their deployment is having problems, they would certainly know
that. As suggested on the TAC mailing list, a couple of well-designed
poll questions would help us understand the scope of the problem.

Steven, how much webinar time does the WG have? 10 minutes? That
doesn't give us much time to do a deep dive.

Tom