per-entity - Re: [Per-Entity] draft slides on WG for TAC webinar

Subject: Per-Entity Metadata Working Group

Re: [Per-Entity] draft slides on WG for TAC webinar

  • From: Scott Koranda <>
  • To: Tom Scavo <>
  • Cc: Per-Entity Metadata Working Group <>
  • Subject: Re: [Per-Entity] draft slides on WG for TAC webinar
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2016 12:01:14 -0500
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:mTVnxRxKHEPgx8XXCy+O+j09IxM/srCxBDY+r6Qd0uMQIJqq85mqBkHD//Il1AaPBtqLra8fwLOL+4nbGkU+or+5+EgYd5JNUxJXwe43pCcHRPC/NEvgMfTxZDY7FskRHHVs/nW8LFQHUJ2mPw6aijSI4DUTAhTyMxZubqSwQ9aKzpf/6+fnx5rWKz5DjSS6KeduNg69pBvWnsgQnYZ4LKstkF3ErmYeKMpMwmY9HlmUgwq0xcCq9Zhv+mwEoPEm7cdGXazScKExTLgeBzMjZTNmrPb3vAXOGFPcrkAXVX8bx18RW1DI

> On Wed, Aug 17, 2016 at 11:58 AM, Scott Koranda
> <>
> wrote:
> >
> >> I would remove this sentence from slide #2:
> >>
> >> "Production of separate IdP and SP aggregate feeds?"
> >
> > Why?
>
> Because it leads to a rathole of questions that have nothing to do
> with per-entity metadata.
>
> It's like attribute release. Privacy is certainly an issue but if
> that's all we talk about, we won't get anywhere.

I don't entirely agree, and I think more information for
InCommon Participants is better than less, but I am happy to
defer to you since you and Ops have not had the opportunity to
really weigh in yet on splitting the aggregates.

I have removed that line.

Thanks much for the feedback,

Scott K