metadata-support - RE: [Metadata-Support] How to test the per-entity metadata server from an IDP

Subject: InCommon metadata support

RE: [Metadata-Support] How to test the per-entity metadata server from an IDP

  • From: "Cantor, Scott" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [Metadata-Support] How to test the per-entity metadata server from an IDP
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 18:08:04 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

> What I didn't realize was that folks were using this beta MDQ server in
> their
> production IDPs with the InCommon production aggregate as a fallback
> aggregate. I'll need to float that past a few folks around here, but that
> certainly seems like a good way to participate in the pilot. So, I think
> that's
> the answer I was looking for.

I wasn't saying anybody was, I'm saying that's about the only practical real
world test of it that's not all-in.

That is what the shibboleth.net SPs are doing, though, and those are
production (but not production in the "I'll get fired if it's down
occasionally" sense, so I wasn't counting them).

-- Scott