metadata-support - RE: [Metadata-Support] How to test the per-entity metadata server from an IDP

Subject: InCommon metadata support

RE: [Metadata-Support] How to test the per-entity metadata server from an IDP

  • From: "Wessel, Keith" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [Metadata-Support] How to test the per-entity metadata server from an IDP
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 21:51:35 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Thanks, Scott. It's that reasonable amount of risk balanced with good timeout
values that I had in mind when I mentioned adding the MDQ server to our
production IDP. I'll give it some thought.

Thanks to everyone for thoughts on this. I'd like to do my part to help
InCommon with this pilot if I can, so the thoughts are appreciated.

Keith