interfed - Re: [inc-interfed] Kicking off Phase 2 of Interfed

Subject: Interfederation

Re: [inc-interfed] Kicking off Phase 2 of Interfed

  • From: John Krienke <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Re: [inc-interfed] Kicking off Phase 2 of Interfed
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 11:00:33 -0400

Many thanks to Warren and Paul for chairing the next round.

On 9/23/13 11:41 AM, Steven Carmody wrote:
The first step is to ensure that we're comfortable with the DRAFT Charter,
available here:

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/inctac/Interfed+Subcommittee

The link to the charter, is actually here:
https://spaces.internet2.edu/x/DAMlAg

The charter would be the "Mission" section of this interfed subcommittee wiki
page.

The deliverables from Phase One can be reviewed here:

https://spaces.internet2.edu/x/DAMlAg

The Deliverables are a child page to the one above, here, the June
Recommendations:
https://spaces.internet2.edu/x/Dw9OAg

I'm not sure what time we've set aside for the group to meet, but I'm looking forward to digging in and putting some times and expectations on progress. As we've said before, much of this is dependent on InCommon internal resources, so we'll appreciate the push-me-pull-you as we balance serving community priorities with the resources at our disposal among all of the priorities at hand. Thanks to all of the volunteer effort so far, and for all of the staff effort as well.

john.