interfed - Re: [inc-interfed] Kicking off Phase 2 of Interfed

Subject: Interfederation

Re: [inc-interfed] Kicking off Phase 2 of Interfed

  • From: Ian Young <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [inc-interfed] Kicking off Phase 2 of Interfed
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 14:55:54 +0100

On 23 Sep 2013, at 16:41, Steven Carmody

> The first step is to ensure that we're comfortable with the DRAFT Charter,
> available here:
>
> https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/inctac/Interfed+Subcommittee

I have various things to add to the ongoing discussion, but I'm fairly happy
with that text as it stands. Some things have moved on in the meanwhile, but
I don't think that's happened to the extent that any of the work there is a
done deal or has otherwise be rendered irrelevant.

I do have the same concern as voiced by others that the original 6-month
timeframe will be compressed to three if we don't change the end date. I
think the six-month period of activity worked very well last time so I'd
prefer to see the end date changed appropriately.

-- Ian