interfed - Re: [inc-interfed] Kicking off Phase 2 of Interfed

Subject: Interfederation

Re: [inc-interfed] Kicking off Phase 2 of Interfed

  • From: Chris Phillips <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [inc-interfed] Kicking off Phase 2 of Interfed
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 10:08:53 -0400
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

I agree with trying to avoid compressed work but have no access to the
material being referred to unfortunately.

Can it be shared to the audience on this list?

I think we have some good use cases between inCommon-Ukf and inCommon-CAF
within the eduGAIN inter-fed context, but am hopeful that entities can
circulate before 6 months come to pass.

Don't have much info to go on until the details are available.

Chris.

On 13-09-25 9:55 AM, "Ian Young"