interfed - Re: [inc-interfed] Additional MDUI interest points/ MDUI in action

Subject: Interfederation

Re: [inc-interfed] Additional MDUI interest points/ MDUI in action

  • From: John Krienke <>
  • To: <>
  • Cc: Ian Young <>
  • Subject: Re: [inc-interfed] Additional MDUI interest points/ MDUI in action
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 13:03:22 -0400

I see two problems with the current profile, related to two MUSTs.

1. the profile requires compliance with the eduGain terms of use, and that anyone who uses derivatives of the edugain profile also comply with the terms of use. That may be a showstopper for us.
2. we don't require a technical contact in metadata.

I hope to bring up these issues and other issues in the right edugain forum. I'd like to see MUSTS related to security and SHOULDs related to interoperability.

john.