interfed - Re: [inc-interfed] Additional MDUI interest points/ MDUI in action

Subject: Interfederation

Re: [inc-interfed] Additional MDUI interest points/ MDUI in action

  • From: Ian Young <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [inc-interfed] Additional MDUI interest points/ MDUI in action
  • Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 21:12:28 +0100

On 9 Apr 2013, at 20:05, Tom Scavo

> As an aside, except for the paragraph on AttributeConsumingService,
> this profile is entirely reasonable (and doable).

Note, however, that it's the OLD profile, and a new profile should be
expected Real Soon Now (™). I think the new one's in a holding pattern
behind the new constitution and declaration, but I saw what I took to be
"really final" drafts of those yesterday so I'm hoping all three new versions
will appear in public very soon.

-- Ian