per-entity - Re: [Per-Entity] implementing a cache on the client

Subject: Per-Entity Metadata Working Group

Re: [Per-Entity] implementing a cache on the client

  • From: Tom Mitchell <>
  • To: Nick Roy <>
  • Cc: Tom Mitchell <>, "Cantor, Scott" <>, Thomas Scavo <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [Per-Entity] implementing a cache on the client
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 16:53:30 -0400

+1

If the MDQ protocol really is straight up HTTP documents, which it appears to be by design, there should be ample opportunity to make those documents highly available via CDNs or similar.

Is there a more recent update to the MDQ protocol than the one that expires October 26, 2015 (https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-young-md-query-05.txt)?