per-entity - [Per-Entity] Re: [MFA-Interop] per-entity metadata working group call schedule

Subject: Per-Entity Metadata Working Group

[Per-Entity] Re: [MFA-Interop] per-entity metadata working group call schedule

  • From: Rhys Smith <>
  • To: Scott Koranda <>
  • Cc: Paul Caskey <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [Per-Entity] Re: [MFA-Interop] per-entity metadata working group call schedule
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 09:17:09 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US

> On 8 Jul 2016, at 14:11, Scott Koranda
> <>
> wrote:
>
> Hi Paul,
>
>> FWIW, just a note that this will conflict with the new REFEDS Assurance
>> calls.
>
> Understood. I saw the note from Mikael. Unfortuntely there are
> only so many slots that have "good" times to facilitate
> participation from both Europe and the US (and with apologies
> to our friends in Australia and Japan and other areas).
>
> I think we will plan to move forward and hope for the best.

Yeah, that really is an unfortunate clash. But understand times are hard to
negotiate, especially transatlantic and beyond.

Rhys.
--
Dr Rhys Smith
Chief Technical Architect, Trust & Identity

T: +44 (0) 1235 822145
M: +44 (0) 7968 087821
Skype: rhys-smith
GPG: 0x4638C985
Lumen House, Library Avenue, Harwell Oxford, Didcot, OX11 0SG

jisc.ac.uk

Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by
guarantee which is registered in England under Company No. 5747339, VAT No.
GB 197 0632 86. Jisc’s registered office is: One Castlepark, Tower Hill,
Bristol, BS2 0JA. T 0203 697 5800.