per-entity - Re: [MFA-Interop] per-entity metadata working group call schedule

Subject: Per-Entity Metadata Working Group

Re: [MFA-Interop] per-entity metadata working group call schedule

  • From: Scott Koranda <>
  • To: Paul Caskey <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [MFA-Interop] per-entity metadata working group call schedule
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 08:11:05 -0500

Hi Paul,

> FWIW, just a note that this will conflict with the new REFEDS Assurance
> calls.

Understood. I saw the note from Mikael. Unfortuntely there are
only so many slots that have "good" times to facilitate
participation from both Europe and the US (and with apologies
to our friends in Australia and Japan and other areas).

I think we will plan to move forward and hope for the best.

Thanks,

Scott