per-entity - [Per-Entity] Per-Entity Metadata Working Group call coordinates

Subject: Per-Entity Metadata Working Group

[Per-Entity] Per-Entity Metadata Working Group call coordinates

  • From: David Walker <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: [Per-Entity] Per-Entity Metadata Working Group call coordinates
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 10:34:54 -0700

Everyone,

Here are the coordinates for our Per-Entity Metadata Working Group calls, Wednesdays at 10:00a-11:00a Eastern:

Dial in from a Phone:
 Dial one of the following numbers:
  +1.408.740.7256
  +1.888.240.2560
  +1.408.317.9253
 331718470 #
Meeting URL:  https://bluejeans.com/331718470

Scott and I don't plan to utilize the bandwidth needed for BlueJeans's video option, unless we have a need for it in a specific call, so using your phone to join for audio only is perfectly fine.

We will be using Mozilla's EtherPad service for live-scribed notes during the call.  Check the Per-Entity Metadata Working Group wiki space prior to each call for a link to the current week's Pad.

I'll be sending a calendar invitation shortly with this information.

David