per-entity - [MFA-Interop] per-entity metadata working group call schedule

Subject: Per-Entity Metadata Working Group

[MFA-Interop] per-entity metadata working group call schedule

  • From: Scott Koranda <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [MFA-Interop] per-entity metadata working group call schedule
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 08:01:15 -0500

Hello,

Thank you again for your support of the per-entity metadata
working group.

The poll to find a call time indicates that the best time is
Wednesdays at 10:00 AM (America/New York).

We will have a first call next week, July 13. I understand
that some people will not be able to make that call because of
the short notice and previous commitments. We will plan for
that call to be introductory and to frame the axis of the
discussion for future calls.

David Walker is pulling together the call coordinate details
and will send a note about that soon, as well as a calendar
invitation.

I also expect we will conduct a lot of business via the email
list and appreciate everyone subscribing to yet another list.

Cheers,

Scott K