mfa-interop - Re: [MFA-Interop] Is the InCommon MFA Profile ready to use?

Subject: MFA Interop Working Group

Re: [MFA-Interop] Is the InCommon MFA Profile ready to use?

  • From: Mark Montague <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [MFA-Interop] Is the InCommon MFA Profile ready to use?
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2016 17:18:45 -0400
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:GwZZXxxLalFrywzXCy+O+j09IxM/srCxBDY+r6Qd0uwTIJqq85mqBkHD//Il1AaPBtqLra8fwLOL+4nbGkU+or+5+EgYd5JNUxJXwe43pCcHRPC/NEvgMfTxZDY7FskRHHVs/nW8LFQHUJ2mPw6a8TWO6msXFBy6NAxpK/7yAqbTic+w0uW1/dvUeQobqiC6ZOZXJQ+15SDWsNUfjpZvYvI0wwHKp3xOZ8xLwGJjJRSekwuqtZT4x4Jq7ykF46FpzMVHS6ivJ6k=

Thanks Paul, Scott, and David for the very helpful replies!  This is exactly what I was hoping to find out.

--
Mark Montague
Advanced Research Computing Technology Services