mfa-interop - [MFA-Interop] Is the InCommon MFA Profile ready to use?

Subject: MFA Interop Working Group

[MFA-Interop] Is the InCommon MFA Profile ready to use?

  • From: Mark Montague <>
  • To:
  • Cc: Liam Hoekenga <>
  • Subject: [MFA-Interop] Is the InCommon MFA Profile ready to use?
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2016 12:35:53 -0400
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:FmL4hBB7NXe3unRcKxMRUyQJP3N1i/DPJgcQr6AfoPdwSP3zoMbcNUDSrc9gkEXOFd2Crakb26yL6Ou5BCQp2tWojjMrSNR0TRgLiMEbzUQLIfWuLgnFFsPsdDEwB89YVVVorDmROElRH9viNRWJ+iXhpRZbIBj0NBJ0K+LpAcaSyp3vj6Hhs6HUNgBGjX+8Z69/NhKuhQTXvc4ThIxkbKErxUjnuHxNLsFf32AgAFWVgx/z+8r4qJtq6SdVvPQ939NFUK76Oak0UOoLX3wdL2kp6Ziz5lH4RgyV6y5ZCz1Onw==

Hi,

I've been observing work on the mailing list and I have also read
https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/MIPWG/Final+Products+of+the+MFA+Interoperability+Profile+Working+Group

Thanks for all the hard work everyone has put into this!

Is the InCommon MFA Profile ready for use at this point? What things, if any, remain to be done before people should start configuring production InCommon IdPs and SPs to use the profile?

--
Mark Montague
Advanced Research Computing Technology Services