mfa-interop - RE: [MFA-Interop] Is the InCommon MFA Profile ready to use?

Subject: MFA Interop Working Group

RE: [MFA-Interop] Is the InCommon MFA Profile ready to use?

  • From: Paul Caskey <>
  • To: Mark Montague <>, "" <>
  • Cc: Liam Hoekenga <>
  • Subject: RE: [MFA-Interop] Is the InCommon MFA Profile ready to use?
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2016 16:43:01 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:r6OZ+Byz8dM+WpPXCy+O+j09IxM/srCxBDY+r6Qd0e8VIJqq85mqBkHD//Il1AaPBtqLra8fwLOL+4nbGkU+or+5+EgYd5JNUxJXwe43pCcHRPC/NEvgMfTxZDY7FskRHHVs/nW8LFQHUJ2mPw6aijSI4DUTAhTyMxZubqSwQ9aKzpf/6+fn3pTJYE1tgzyhaLxvIV3iqAzLtcwRh5dKN6MwwRuPr3dVLaAej2ZmLBeSmQrx/MCo1J9l+CNVvvUnsclaXu+yK6E2RPlZCigrKWctzMztvh7GSAyJoHwGXTNFvABPBl395Qz+Frz4qSj3p6IpwCKTJs77XJg1Xyiv9aFmVEWuhSsaYW1quFrLg9B92foI6CmqoAZylsuNONmY

Hi Mark-

I think we are waiting on the namespace to be specified, which is dependent
on an upcoming REFEDS consultation.

I believe that is scheduled to begin later this month, but it is not
currently listed on the REFEDS Consultations wiki
(https://wiki.refeds.org/display/CON/Consultations+Home).

I think there are many that are anxious to get started using it! :)