metadata-support - [Metadata-Support] IdP Registration Question

Subject: InCommon metadata support

[Metadata-Support] IdP Registration Question

  • From: Oscar Ruiz <>
  • To: <>
  • Cc: Anthony Atkinson <>
  • Subject: [Metadata-Support] IdP Registration Question
  • Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2019 13:53:15 -0500

Hello,

Our institution is in the process of registering as an InCommon participant. I was wondering if there is a page on your wiki that goes over which attributes need to be configured for release from the IdP. I’ve gone over most of the pages on this section https://spaces.at.internet2.edu/display/InCFederation/Federation+Technical+Guide#FederationTechnicalGuide-StartingwithInCommon and the page that talks about Identity Attributes Overview (https://spaces.at.internet2.edu/display/InCFederation/Supported+Attribute+Summary), it looks like the information there is deprecated. Is there an up-to-date/recent page that we should be looking at for reference?

Thanks for your help,
Oscar