metadata-support - [Metadata-Support] IdP Registration Question
Subject: InCommon metadata support
- From: Oscar Ruiz <>
- To: <>
- Subject: [Metadata-Support] IdP Registration Question
- Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 15:23:35 -0500
Our institution is in the process of registering as an InCommon participant. We have access to the Federation Manager Portal and would like to register our shibboleth IdP and were wondering how to go about doing that if we already had a metadata xml file, it seems like the interface to add a new IdP generates a new file or do I need to add the values in my file to the input fields requested? Or do we need to register our IdP as a service in InCommon?
Also, is there a page on your wiki that goes over which attributes need to be configured for release from the IdP? I’ve gone over most of the pages on this section https://spaces.at.internet2.edu/display/InCFederation/Federation+Technical+Guide#FederationTechnicalGuide-StartingwithInCommon and the page that talks about Identity Attributes Overview (https://spaces.at.internet2.edu/display/InCFederation/Supported+Attribute+Summary), it looks like the information there is deprecated.
Thanks for your help,
- [Metadata-Support] IdP Registration Question, Oscar Ruiz, 04/16/2019
- Re: [Metadata-Support] IdP Registration Question, Nick Roy, 04/16/2019
- <Possible follow-up(s)>
- [Metadata-Support] IdP Registration Question, Oscar Ruiz, 04/19/2019
- Re: [Metadata-Support] IdP Registration Question, Nick Roy, 04/19/2019
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.