metadata-support - Re: [Metadata-Support] Did something happen Friday, Sept 15 3-5pm?

Subject: InCommon metadata support

Re: [Metadata-Support] Did something happen Friday, Sept 15 3-5pm?

  • From: Nick Roy <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Metadata-Support] Did something happen Friday, Sept 15 3-5pm?
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2017 14:16:28 -0600
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Internet2 staff moved our metadata distribution from our primary to our secondary site on 09/15/2017 to do regularly scheduled maintenance.  I am checking with them to see if there may have been a problem with the metadata published on the secondary site that may have caused an issue.  We'll report back here as we find out more.

Best regards,

Nick Roy
Director of Technology and Strategy, InCommon