metadata-support - RE: [Metadata-Support] Metadata not refreshing

Subject: InCommon metadata support

RE: [Metadata-Support] Metadata not refreshing

  • From: Jonathan M Lanyon <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [Metadata-Support] Metadata not refreshing
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 18:03:15 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:/aaqCBzHCDYgb53XCy+O+j09IxM/srCxBDY+r6Qd0esQIJqq85mqBkHD//Il1AaPBtqLra8fwLOL+4nbGkU+or+5+EgYd5JNUxJXwe43pCcHRPC/NEvgMfTxZDY7FskRHHVs/nW8LFQHUJ2mPw6a8TWO6mtYHxjjPAZ8Ou2wAZPKl8Oty8iz/ZbUZgBPgny6e7w4ZEGzoBnYusAKiM55N74pzQHVinpOcONTwGRuY1WJkECvyN23+ctB9CJZp/Io8YZlGYHzebU/S/QMLjMgOnw17cutkRDFXAyJzmMbV2IQm1xFDxWTv0KyZYv4riav7rk14yKdJ8CjFb0=

I have 512 MB for the initial memory pool and 1024 for the max. I believe
that this is less than what is recommended, but I've had some issues with
Tomcat not being able to start because the JVM can't find enough contiguous
memory space, so I don't think I'll be able to increase it until we deploy
IdP v3 to production.