metadata-support - Re: [Metadata-Support] Metadata not refreshing

Subject: InCommon metadata support

Re: [Metadata-Support] Metadata not refreshing

  • From: Tom Scavo <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [Metadata-Support] Metadata not refreshing
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 13:51:29 -0400
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:cPzGvRZ1hCAWhvsxhU+IWPT/LSx+4OfEezUN459isYplN5qZpcy5bnLW6fgltlLVR4KTs6sC0LWG9f27EjVdqb+681k8M7V0HycfjssXmwFySOWkMmbcaMDQUiohAc5ZX0Vk9XzoeWJcGcL5ekGA6ibqtW1aSV3DMl8/I+npE4Lbk83yzP2q45rJfy1JgjG6ZLZ1KlOxtwqb/p0TjJdrJq8tw17Sv2NQfP5K7WJuLlWWmhH6oMCq88gw3T5Xvqcd8MsIaq7zYaNwGaBCFz8vLWcd5cv3uAPFQBfVoHYQTzNFwVJzHwHZ4USiDd/KuSzgu78l1Q==

Hi Jonathan,

On Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 1:47 PM, Jonathan M Lanyon

> I turned on the metadata logging per your instructions. The metadata now
> appears to be refreshing - restarting Tomcat seems to have fixed the issue
> (at least temporarily).

Sounds good. Of course you'll want to keep your eye on the logs in
case it happens again (which is likely).

May I ask how much heap you have allocated to the JVM?

Tom