metadata-support - [Metadata-Support] Metadata not refreshing

Subject: InCommon metadata support

[Metadata-Support] Metadata not refreshing

  • From: <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [Metadata-Support] Metadata not refreshing
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2016 23:43:53 +0000 (UTC)
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:9qy9eRGNKHG06TFle3UZXp1GYnF86YWxBRYc798ds5kLTJ76oMSwAkXT6L1XgUPTWs2DsrQf1LqQ7vurADFIyK3CmU5BWaQEbwUCh8QSkl5oK+++Imq/EsTXaTcnFt9JTl5v8iLzG0FUHMHjew+a+SXqvnYkM06gbk8tf6y1RdaT3IyL0LW39oHabwxUjX+mfKtqKw+qhQTXvc4ThIxkbKErxUjnuHxNLrBUwmVhOVKamVD478Gh+5hL6yNVvPQoscNMTPOpLOwDUbVEAWF+YCgO78rxuEycFQY=

Hi-

We are still in the process of upgrading to Shibboleth IdP version 3.0.

On our current production environment (IdP v2), we are no longer getting our
metadata refreshed. However, we are getting the metadata refreshes on our new
IdP v3 instance.

Has there been any change that would result in IdP v2 installations to not
receive metadata refreshes?

Is there anything that I can check/modify on my end to ensure that I receive
metadata refreshes. As of now, we are unable to access all SPs configured
through InCommon.

Thanks,
Jonathan