metadata-support - Re: [Metadata-Support] SP configuration for new InCommon Aggregate

Subject: InCommon metadata support

Re: [Metadata-Support] SP configuration for new InCommon Aggregate

  • From: "Cantor, Scott" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [Metadata-Support] SP configuration for new InCommon Aggregate
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 01:01:11 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

On 3/27/14, 8:40 PM, "Cantor, Scott"

>On 3/27/14, 8:20 PM, "Kathy E. Wright"
><>
> wrote:
>
>>Our SPs are Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.8, x86_64 using SP
>>v. 2.4.3 and v. 2.5.0
>>On each, we have verified the SHA1 and SHA256 fingerprints for both hosts
>>using the docs: https://spaces.internet2.edu/x/moHFAg.
>
>Then I have no explanation, I'm afraid. I'd turn up logging and double
>check, well, everything. Something's not using what you think it is.

One thing you can do is turn up signature logging (there's a category for
that in the logger file) and it will spit out some advanced information
into a dedicated log file. It's probably worth comparing that output to a
"known working" system, of which I certainly have at least one
(shibboleth.net's SP).

-- Scott