metadata-support - Re: [Metadata-Support] SP configuration for new InCommon Aggregate

Subject: InCommon metadata support

Re: [Metadata-Support] SP configuration for new InCommon Aggregate

  • From: "Cantor, Scott" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [Metadata-Support] SP configuration for new InCommon Aggregate
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 22:42:41 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

On 3/28/14, 6:37 PM, "Kathy E. Wright"

>>url="http://wayf.incommonfederation.org/InCommon/InCommon-metadata.xml";

>>url="http://md.incommon.org/InCommon/InCommon-metadata-fallback.xml";

AFAIK, right now those have exactly the same content, until the redirect
goes in tomorrow.

So there is no way, no how, that the SP can be involved here, it's the
network/access to that resource and what it's returning. I don't see how,
exactly, because if the XML itself didn't come back valid, you wouldn't
get that error, but regardless nobody else can actually determine the
bytes coming back that are different.

So you should be pulling those in with curl on the same server and doing a
compare, I would say.

>Also, can you remind me what version of Shibboleth IdP you're using?

This is an SP, not the IdP.

-- Scott