metadata-support - [Metadata-Support] Re: [InCommon NOTICE] metadata migration process [ACTION REQUIRED]

Subject: InCommon metadata support

[Metadata-Support] Re: [InCommon NOTICE] metadata migration process [ACTION REQUIRED]

  • From: Niyoti Patil <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [Metadata-Support] Re: [InCommon NOTICE] metadata migration process [ACTION REQUIRED]
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 15:31:46 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hello,

I am a developer from Blatant Media. We are Service Provider for NYU and we use your metadata.

I am trying to apply your Algorithm on below page :

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/InCFederation/Metadata+Migration+Algorithm#MetadataMigrationAlgorithm-migrate

There are two categories mentioned “supported Shibboleth SP “ and “unsupported Shibboleth SP”, how should I determine this?

We have downloaded Shibboleth SP from "https://shibboleth.net/" then installed and configured it.

Please advise how I should check if it is supported or not supported.

Thanks and Regards,

Niyoti Patil