interfed - Re: [inc-interfed] status update, creating combined metadata file

Subject: Interfederation

Re: [inc-interfed] status update, creating combined metadata file

  • From: Scott Koranda <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [inc-interfed] status update, creating combined metadata file
  • Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 22:13:05 -0500

On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 10:01 PM, Cantor, Scott
> On 4/8/13 10:58 PM, "Scott Koranda"
> <>
> wrote:
>
>>Unfortunately I do not immediately see how to turn up the debugging to
>>tell me where the
>>bad element is and I do not immediately see the bad element.
>
> Add validate="true" to the metadata provider.
>
> -- Scott

Thanks.

In fact the problem is visible right away if one bothers to look at
the top of the file.

There are many empty <Extensions> elements. The first one is right
away at line 3.

I could manually fix this in a static copy, but in the spirit of
moving towards the goal could you see Stephen if you can fix that
problem in your feed?

Also is there any chance you can sign the feed with some credential
and send me the certificate?

Thanks much,

Scott K