assurance - [Assurance] RE: Bronze/Silver/other Account Populations?

Subject: Assurance

[Assurance] RE: Bronze/Silver/other Account Populations?

  • From: "Farmer, Jacob" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [Assurance] RE: Bronze/Silver/other Account Populations?
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 18:00:54 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Indiana University’s expectation is that we will be able to assert bronze for any part of our user base, but there will be some kind of opt-in process.  Basically, anyone can have bronze if they are willing to go through a couple of steps.

As for Silver, we are not planning any deployment of that in the near term.  When it happens, we will very likely use a two-factor authentication solution.  But we aren’t being aggressive to get there – our focus is on Bronze and once that is complete, we will evaluate if there is a good business case to proceed on to Silver.

Jacob