assurance - RE: [Assurance] Information Security Guide to InCommon IAP Cross Reference

Subject: Assurance

RE: [Assurance] Information Security Guide to InCommon IAP Cross Reference

  • From: "Roy, Nicholas S" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [Assurance] Information Security Guide to InCommon IAP Cross Reference
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 20:38:26 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

> I continue to be surprised/concerned that this is not explicitly addressed
> in the Identity Assurance Profile.

Now that you mention it, yeah, that does seem like a pretty big omission.
Maybe that's assumed to be part of secure IdPO operations, but it seems like
it's worth explicitly calling out. I don't know about use of keys in the
other FICAM profiles, but at least for the SAML2 profile, I'd think this
should be explicitly called out.

Nick