assurance - RE: [Assurance] silver and two-factor ...

Subject: Assurance

RE: [Assurance] silver and two-factor ...

  • From: "Jones, Mark B" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [Assurance] silver and two-factor ...
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 12:44:50 -0500
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

Can you elaborate on your need for strong authentication but not strong
identity?

I suppose that is in a sense what Google is offering with its OTP. I don't
see that it gives Google any more confidence in who I am, but it gives me
more confidence that as a user I will maintain control of my account. But
I'm not seeing why this might be required by a University run SP.